Our highly regarded research administration practice is a natural extension of our higher education focus. Each year, we conduct numerous senior leadership assignments providing us with a clear understanding of the complex, multi-functionality of the roles. And, we are accustomed to working with institutions to raise the research profiles of programs or accelerate searches where completion of an assignment in a timely fashion is imperative.
Throughout, we actively track the next generation of talent in the fields of research, science, engineering, and the health sciences and maintain a current assessment of available talent of the global leaders our clients hope to attract, including those from under-represented groups.
Over the last two decades, the role of research administration leadership has become inextricably linked to the strategic operations of an institution. Today’s research leaders must be actively engaged in forging institutional strategy, able to attract and develop talent, communicate superbly, and serve as the external face of the institution to national funding organizations, public, and private philanthropic partners while ensuring the campus carries out its core mission of teaching, research, service, and innovation.
Our seasoned consultants assist clients in designing a comprehensive, targeted search recruitment process that blends efficiency, confidentiality, and inclusiveness, accurately representing the opportunity to cultivate candidate interest at the highest level - ensuring recruitment of a robust, diverse pool of candidates in each search that positively promotes the institution.
We seek answers to tomorrow’s questions.
Our client list includes the nation’s foremost research universities, institutes, academic medical centers, national laboratories, federal agencies, and research parks.
- Vice President for Research
- Vice President for Research, Health Sciences
- Vice President, Research Administration
- Director of University Affiliated Research Center (UARC)
- Data Science Institute Director
- President Research Institute
- Executive Director Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Dean for Research
- Executive Dean for Research
- Chief Compliance and Integrity Officer
- Chief Executive Officer Research Park
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Vice President Research Informatics
- Vice President Technology Transfer
- Endowed Research Chair