Fundamentally, our preferred approach will be to design an inclusive, transparent executive search process based upon the unique needs of each client, our shared understanding of the challenge, and with a successful outcome distinctly tied to agreed-upon deliverables. In every higher education executive search, we aim to match the mission of the institution and have developed a comprehensive, disciplined approach distinguished from our competitors.
|Return to OUR FIRM|
|Return to HOME|
As a brief summary, our process and outcomes will include the following:
- A higher education executive search process that assists the institution to define its understanding of the new senior academic administrator’s essential qualities and build consensus on which skills and experience are truly required;
- A comprehensive executive search recruitment process “owned” by the academic search committee that blends efficiency, confidentiality, and inclusiveness to remove much of the “homework” off the shoulders of the members throughout the process allowing the academic search committee/department to focus on its core expertise – assessing the diverse pool of vetted candidates and “selling/marketing” the institution to those invited to interview;
- A higher education executive search strategy that sends a message to the market that each client is strictly committed to attracting the strongest pool of candidates in a manner that distinguishes the institution and safeguards the appropriate discretion of each candidate, as appropriate;
- An opportunity for each higher education executive search client to become a market leader in the strategic recruitment of the strongest academic administration leadership while elevating the institution’s reputation nationally and securing it as a first-choice employer for future candidates;
- Providing each higher education client with the benefit of continually updated, peer institution, competitive intelligence – nationally and internationally – contributing to future opportunity toward development of enterprise-wide plans around talent acquisition, development, and succession planning to ensure institutional competitiveness.